Thursday 25 February 2010

Miniature Warfare magazine: year indexes

I thought it might be a useful reference to post the following indexes of articles published in Miniature Warfare. I have only been able to find these for four of the six years of publication. The idea is if anyone remembers an article they may now be able to find it. If you see something in one of these indexes you would like me to post, let me know.

I've not been able to find indexes for year three and four - not sure whether John Tunstill didn't do them, or whether I have just missed them.





5 comments:

DC said...

Clive,

As no one else has asked....i'd like to see the ECW rules and AWI uniforms articles from Vol 5, and the AWI Boston and Jungle Wargames articles from Vol 6. Bet you wish you hadn't asked now....
Cheers.

Vintage Wargaming said...

Ok. may take a while and you may need to prod me...

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!
I would be delighted if you could upload the article 'On Casualties' from volume 5 number 8. My own copy was accidentally disposed of to landfill during my last house move.
Kind regards
Allan Mountford

Vintage Wargaming said...

Allan

It has taken a while but it should be up now.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I have just browsed here via a link on another site.
Many, many thanks!
Kind regards
Allan